Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yay for pumpkin patches!

This season, we got to visit three pumpkin patches, Lemos Farm, Webb Ranch, and Uesugi Farm. My personal favorites were Lemos and Uesugi and we plan to make them a family tradition each year. Lemos Farm is in Half Moon Bay. It is a cute, cozy, very well run farm with gorgeous pumpkins, pony, train, and hay rides, and jump houses. It even has a water fountain with a giant pumpkin and dinosaur on display. Lauren kept asking, "Where tiger, where?" for some reason. There was no tiger. She was so cute to ask tho. Lemos is set in the beautiful valley of Half Moon Bay. I only recommend going on the week days if you can help it 'cuz the weekends can get crazy busy and congested with traffic.

Uesugi in Morgan Hill is like a Fall fair with live music, merry-go-round, multiple train and hay rides. Their pumpkin patch is set in the midst of this wonderful field of Marigolds and corn field, which made for a beautiful photo backdrop. Although I thought the pumpkins at Lemos were more beautiful, I bought ours at Uesugi. We didn't have a chance to revisit Lemos to purchase theirs. The corn-on-the-cob and tri-tip sandwiches were totally delicious at Uesugi. I can't wait to go again next year. I was also most satisfied with my pics of Lauren in her Tinker Bell costume here. I will post pics soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see pictures! We need to see Tinker-Lauren :)